Friday, March 21, 2014

Bringing everything up to date:

Time to update this old blog.

Over the last few years I have finished many projects.  I did finish the den/sun room we were building, it is my favorite room in the house.  Here are a couple of photos:

outside unfinished

inside finished

Great views of the lake!

I have also finished several projects for clients including pressure washing and re-staining a large deck and stairs in Rocky Face, updating a bathroom, reworking the front of a downtown Dalton business - Sophies Place salon. I remodeled the outside of the building for the owner.

 Added new railings on 2 decks, built a workshop in attic space over a garage.

 I spent about 8 weeks re-modeling  the Wink Theater balcony in Dalton for Rock Bridge Community Church last year.

I also finished several projects last year for a client in the western part of Whitfield county. I installed some bathroom fixtures, painted exterior shutters, doors and trim in a downstairs room. Also painted front and basement entry doors.

Installed new front entry door, new kitchen stove and water heater for client in Chattanooga.

A client in Rocky Face had several projects including pressure washing decks and stairs, then re-staining both. Also painted a downstairs room and basement entrance doors.










No comments:

Post a Comment